What’s happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is simple and direct and that is to treat devastating diseases. Using our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV) platform, we are advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently engage intracellular targets across multiple therapeutic areas. We’re a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare disease spaces -- our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses several important challenges associated with the development of large and small molecule therapeutics, and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular therapeutics delivery.
With backing from 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital, Entrada Therapeutics is excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The perfect fit:
You should be versatile, self-motivated, and looking forward to rolling up your sleeves, as you will manage all aspects of accounting and financial reporting. You will support and learn from our corporate controller, and will help set the company up for timely and accurate financial results through the implementation of new systems and processes. You thrive in a nimble, fast paced environment, and are driven by results.
Reporting to the Controller, the accounting manager must be anenthusiastic builder with a solid technical accounting background. This position will havefront-line general ledger management responsibilities with cross-departmentcollaboration opportunities and visibility to management.
- Build and manage the accounting function and the monthly closing process.
- Own the general ledger chart of accounts and future project coding.
- Assist with the preparation of internal and external financial reporting.
- Lead contact for external auditors. Responsibilities include providing deliverables, reviewing technical memos, preparing the financial statements.
- Review (and prepare when needed) journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Lead effort and execute implementation of new enterprise resource planning system (ERP).
- Work with Controller to implement a control framework that will satisfy SOX404.
- Assist when needed for budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
Humanity- We genuinely care about patients and about one another
Tenacity- We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients
Creativity- We are creative problem solvers
Collaboration- We are more than the sum of our parts
Curiosity- We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- Your BS/MS in finance/accounting and at least 5+ years accounting experience, preferable with the Big 4.
- CPA is strongly preferred.
- Experience within the Life science industry.
- Exposure to SEC reporting is required
- To be effective on our team, we need you to bring excellent working knowledge of complex accounting issues and technical accounting research experience.
- You should be a strong communicator and have excellent organization skills -- this will be super important as the company grows
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, and you’ll benefit from discretionary time off and an excellent 401K package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.