Business Strategy & Analytics Associate
What’s happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is simple and direct and that is to treat devastating diseases. Using our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV) platform, we are advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently engage intracellular targets across multiple therapeutic areas. We’re a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare disease spaces -- our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses several important challenges associated with the development of large and small molecule therapeutics, and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular therapeutics delivery.
With backing from 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital, Entrada Therapeutics is excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The perfect fit:
You are a motivated, resourceful, and enthusiastic individual Business Strategy & Analytics Associate excited to support the company at a critical stage in its growth trajectory. You will add value and learn from the Head of Business Development and Operations, supporting the development of a comprehensive pipeline and business development strategy, market analytics and competitive intelligence function. You will partner with the leadership and R&D team to balance data and insights with sound instincts and strong judgement. You thrive in a nimble, fast paced environment and are driven by results.
Support corporate strategic planning initiatives, crafting strategic frameworks, and conducting analysis of market intelligence and data to drive recommendations
- Work with cross-functional teams to support new strategies for therapeutic areas, target product profiles and development plans for individual candidate medicines
- Support KOL identification and discussions to gather primary insights
- Support market / eNPV modeling for individual assets and indications
- Synthesize media, database, analyst reports, R&D days, and earnings calls to keep track of all the diseases and targets relevant to the Entrada portfolio
- Work with the strategy and research teams to develop impact related assessments on Entrada’s programs, platform and investment strategy
Evaluate potential partners’ capabilities and needs, and drive appropriate financial analysis to enable evaluation of opportunities
- Work with Head of Business Development to assess financial implications of strategic investments; both internal and via academic and commercial partnerships
- Support engagement of potential partners and deal modeling
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
Humanity- We genuinely care about patients and about one another
Tenacity- We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients
Creativity- We are creative problem solvers
Collaboration- We are more than the sum of our parts
Curiosity- We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- Life sciences undergraduate degree (biology, biochemistry, chemistry, etc.), or in relevant analytical disciplines including engineering, math or finance strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, or at a biotech or pharmaceutical company
- Experience in strategic evaluations and market / technology due diligence
- Strong analytical skills and broad business understanding of the life sciences business and R&D process; knowledge of financial modeling
- Outstanding communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, and you’ll benefit from discretionary time off and an excellent 401K package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.