Executive Assistant To CEO
Executive Assistant to CEO
What’s happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is simple and direct and that is to treat devastating diseases. Using our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV) platform, we are advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently engage intracellular targets across multiple therapeutic areas. We’re a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare disease spaces -- our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses several important challenges associated with the development of large and small molecule therapeutics, and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular therapeutics delivery.
With backing from 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital, Entrada Therapeutics is excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The perfect fit:
You operate independently, live in the details and able to anticipate the team’s needs, while seamlessly pivoting to meet changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You follow up and follow through, connecting problems with solutions with efficiency. You work successfully in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills to effectively build working relationships inside and outside the company.
The Executive Assistant will provide a variable scale of administrative support to the Entrada team, primarily focused on high-level support to the CEO and c-suiteResponsibilities may include:
- Provides seamless administrative support for C-Suite.
- Coordinate Board of Directors meetings and weekly executive team meetings.
- Execute on a wide range of operational tasks – frequent and complex calendar scheduling, direct communication with board of directors and external stakeholders, management, drafting of correspondence (sometimes of a confidential nature), and more.
- Draft, design, and edit corporate files as needed, including external & internal presentations and meeting materials.
- Prioritize conflicting needs and proactively follow up, often under tight deadlines.
- Document management: Assist in filing, tracking, and delivery of board books.
- Support the maintenance of both electronic and physical filing systems legal documents, Board of Director records, and special projects.
- Post COVID-19 Travel: Coordinate and track domestic and international travel arrangements for executive management team.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Maintain employees’ confidence and protect operations by keeping company proprietary information confidential.
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
Humanity- We genuinely care about patients and about one another
Tenacity- We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients
Creativity- We are creative problem solvers
Collaboration- We are more than the sum of our parts
Curiosity- We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- 6-10 years of administrative experience with proven track record of experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly flexible team player with demonstrated professional maturity to readily prioritize and anticipate needs
- Responsive and proactive with the ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high standard of confidentiality
- Highly proficient technical skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Start-up and/or biotech experience is strongly preferred
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, and you’ll benefit from discretionary time off and an excellent 401K package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.