Entrada Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to transforming the treatment of devastating diseases through the intracellular delivery of macromolecules including oligonucleotides and biologics. Entrada’s technology enables the efficient intracellular delivery of proteins, peptides and nucleic acids, thus allowing for the development of programs across several intracellular target classes. The Company’s novel approach addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the intracellular delivery of therapeutics.
Entrada is comprised of experts and leaders in both drug development and the rare disease space. In December 2018, Entrada closed a $59 million Series A from 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital.
Entrada is hiring a highly motivated in Vivo Pharmacology Research Associate Scientist to support the Company’s intracellular oligonucleotide and biologics discovery and development efforts.The successful candidate will report to the Head of Pharmacology and be expected to work closely with a highly engaged, world-class, multidisciplinary team of drug discovery scientist and other functions to advance programs from target identification to preclinical proof-of-concept studies. The successful candidate is expected to be involved in all aspects of pre-clinical in vivo studies including dosing, tissue collection and data analysis. Furthermore, the successful applicant is expected to directly work with members of the Pharmacology group for execution and completion of pre-clinical PoC studies. As part of the Pharmacology group, the in vivo pharmacology role has the opportunity to contribute broadly to the mission of advancing validated targets into the drug discovery portfolio pipeline.
- Demonstrated experience with independently running and analyzing data from in vivo studies, for example mouse disease models including genetic neuromuscular/xenograft/syngenic mouse models
- Required skills include proficiency in dosing (IV, IP, IT, SC, I-TUMOR and PO routes), blood collection and tissue/tumor collection
- Experience with monitoring solid tumor growth in mouse models and tumor model development, familiarity working with GEMM mouse model for rare disease indications
- Demonstrated ability to design, conduct, and analyze data from in vivo pharmacology studies
- Experience in vitro cell culture, compound preparation/formulation, and administration
- Present data and research findings in internal team meetings, review meetings and external conferences
- BS or equivalent in biology or related field with 3-4 years of in vivo experience
- Experience in rare genetic related disease indication is preferred, in addition to proficiency in Oncology/immunology related model development
- Hands on experience with ex vivo techniques such as qPCR, RT-PCR and western blot analysis is highly desired, familiarity with flow cytometry is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively across functions
- Desire to work in an innovative and collaborative environment pursuing high reward science