Principal Scientist, Pharmacology DMPK
Entrada Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to transforming the treatment of devastating diseases through the intracellular delivery of biologics. Entrada’s technology enables the efficient intracellular delivery of proteins, peptides and nucleic acids, thus allowing for the development of programs across several intracellular target classes. The Company’s novel approach addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the delivery of molecules into the cytosol.
Entrada is comprised of experts and leaders in both biologics development and the rare disease space. In December 2018, Entrada closed a $59 million Series A from 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital.
Entrada is hiring for a highly motivated, collaborative and innovative Principal Scientist, specializing in pharmacokinetics and pharmacology to join the Company’s intracellular biologics discovery and development efforts. The candidate will work with a world-class, multidisciplinary team of drug discovery scientists and lead the in vitro and in vivo ADME, PK, PD and toxicokinetic efforts. Specifically, the candidate will design, manage and execute in vitro and in vivo programs both inhouse and at contract research organizations. The candidate will also be responsible for analyzing, interpreting and modeling DMPK and PK/PD data. The candidate will contribute to scientific publications and regulatory submissions as required.
- Design, manage and execute in vitro, and in vivo experiments to evaluate the ADME and PK profiles as well as toxicokinetics and immunogenicity of developmental intracellular biologics candidates both in-house and at contract research organizations
- Develop and execute assays for measuring drug concentration, target engagement and pharmacodynamic effects in vitro and in vivo
- Champion innovation and new initiatives for discovery programs by proactively reviewing literature and other advancements in disease area biology
- Interpret and present research data and findings in internal and external scientific meetings and conferences
- Contribute effectively to patents, reports and publications of scientific findings
- Ph.D. in pharmaceutics, pharmacology or a relevant scientific discipline • A minimum of 8 years’ experience in pharmacokinetics and pharmacology
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADME, PK/PD and bioanalytical development of protein therapeutics/biologics
- Deep understanding of translational biology
- Experience in bioanalytical techniques including assays for immunogenicity, in vitro and in vivo toxicology and histopathology preferred
- Experience in assay development for target engagement and biomarker discovery preferred Experience in contributing DMPK and pharmacology sections of regulatory submissions preferred
- Ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary team setting with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task to meet research and development goals
- Drive to solve problems and ability to work independently Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Competitive health, dental and vision coverage. Life insurance and short-term and long-term disability insurance provided. Free monthly subway pass, subsidized parking or subsidized monthly commuter rail pass.