Scientist, Bioanaltyical and Mass Spectrometry at Entrada Therapeutics
Entrada Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to transforming the treatment of devastating diseases through the intracellular delivery of biologics. Entrada’s technology enables the efficient intracellular delivery of proteins, nucleic acids, and peptides, thus allowing for the development of programs across several intracellular target classes. The Company’s novel approach addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the delivery of molecules into the cytosol.
Entrada is comprised of experts and leaders in both biologics development and the rare disease space. In December 2018, Entrada closed a $59 million Series A from 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital.
Entrada is hiring for a highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative Scientist, specializing in bioanalytical assay development to support PK/PD and immunogenicity testing to join the Company’s intracellular biologics discovery and development efforts.
The successful candidate will work with a highly-engaged, world-class, multidisciplinary team of drug discovery scientists and perform innovative method development for intracellular biologics (including proteins, oligonucleotides, and peptides), effectively trouble-shoot bioanalytical assay related issues, and identify/adopt new technologies to meet project deliverables in a cross matrix environment including discovery scientists, DMPK representatives, and product development representatives. The successful candidate will contribute to scientific publications, intellectual property and regulatory submissions as required.
- Develop and execute bioanalytical assays to support the quantitative measurement of biomacromolecule drug concentration, target engagement and pharmacodynamic effects for discovery and development programs both in-house and at contract research organizations
- Support drug discovery research by providing high quality analytical support with a focus on biomacromolecule drug analysis using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry and immunoassays
- Interpret and present research data and findings in internal and external scientific meetings and conferences
- Contribute effectively to patents, reports and publications of scientific findings
- Ph.D. or M.S. in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical science, or a relevant scientific discipline, industry experience preferred
- Experience in assay development and qualification for biomarker analysis by LC-MS/MS
- Experience in assay development and qualification to measure drug concentration to support PK and biodistribution of protein and oligonucleotide therapeutics
- Experience in assay development and qualification of PK and immunogenicity using immune-based bioanalysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of PK/PD and bioanalytical development of protein therapeutics/biologics and antisense oligonucleotides preferred
- Ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary team setting with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task to meet research and development goals
- Drive to solve problems and ability to work independently
- Entrada Therapeutics is committed to diversity, and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment, regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.