Senior Scientist/Engineer, Downstream Process Development
Entrada Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to transforming the treatment of devastating diseases through the intracellular delivery of biologics. Entrada’s technology enables the efficient intracellular delivery of proteins, peptides and nucleic acids, thus allowing for the development of programs across several intracellular target classes. The Company’s novel approach addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the delivery of molecules into the cytosol.
Entrada is comprised of experts and leaders in both biologics development and the rare disease space. In December 2018, Entrada closed a $59 million Series A from 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital.
Entrada is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative and innovative Senior Scientist/Engineer specializing in the downstream processing of recombinant proteins. The successful candidate will lead the downstream process development, scale-up and tech transfer activities for multiple early-stage (first-in-human) and late-stage clinical programs.
- Lead downstream process development, scale-up and tech transfer for several early-stage and late-stage clinical programs
- Participate in cross-functional process development and discovery teams to develop robust CMC packages
- Author CMC sections of regulatory filings (IND, CTD, BLA, IMPD)
- Manage selection of and work carried out by contract research and manufacturing organizations
- Interpret and present research/development data and findings in internal meetings
- Contribute effectively to patents, reports, and publications of scientific findings
- Ph.D./M.S./B.S. in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology/Biochemistry or related fields· Ph.D. with 2+ years, M.S. with 5+ years or B.S. with 7+ years of experience related to the downstream process development of recombinant proteins
- Experience in scale-up and tech transfer to internal manufacturing or contract manufacturing organizations is preferred
- Experience authoring CMC sections of regulatory filings is preferred
- Ability to multi-task while remaining organized to meet research and development goals
- Ability to collaborate with an interdisciplinary team with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drive to solve problems and ability to work independently
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Competitive health, dental and vision coverage. Life insurance and short-term and long-term disability insurance provided. Free monthly subway pass, subsidized parking or subsidized monthly commuter rail pass.